Saturday, October 6, 2007

Are you on time?

I try to be. I've got most things nailed. I am a master at knowing just how long I have to get ready, out the door, and to my destination without being late or excessively early. Too long getting beat up with "If you're on time, you're late!"? Dunno. But I'm usually 5 minutes early :)

So last night, I tell my lovely Lizard Wife that I'd like to leave between 9 and 10am for a trip to my mom's. It shouldn't be to hard, right? She agreed with the understanding that I wouldn't do anything to keep us in bed too late. Tough decision, but when my mother called at 730am to tell us things would be a little cooler than she expected it made things really easy. We were getting a great head start!

So how did we not leave until noonish?

1 comment:

Mama Lizard said...

Because *you* live in a different time zone than *I* do. I told you that this morning. You live in Pacific, and I live in Mommy Standard Time. Simple as that. K? *smooches*